Here we are again with another insight from the Lin&Lo world and the beauty environment.
We are always looking for the latest trends from celebrities and catwalk shows so that we can share them with you and customise them according to our personal taste. Reading the latest publications and browsing the most recent fashion shows, we came across three very interesting trends for this Summer. Each of them can be completely personalised and adapted to your features and the occasion.
The first trend takes the name of Tri-liner (1) and as it suggests, it will involve three different steps. After doing your eye base and mascara as usual (why not trying our Instant Love Mascara?) simply:
- use a coloured eyeliner (try our Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Blue) and create the first line tight to the lashes and wing it out as the length of your brows
- trace a second line with a different colour, here you can use either a pencil or another eyeliner (why not trying our Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Violet). Make sure to overlap the original liner slightly so that it leaves half of the first colour.
- use a creamy or powdery eyeshadow underneath the lower lash line to complete the look (try our Star Powder in Gold).
The second trend focuses on the Inner Corner Highlighting (2). This season, try it with a flash of colour to add character and make the look more interesting than a pure white shade. This is a very versatile trend, after you are done with your eye make-up, simply:
- apply a creamy eyeshadow as base, that will make the accent last longer;
- apply a powder on top to set and add some colour (perfect for this is our Star Powder in MoonLight).
The latest trend is the Pinky Smokey Eye. It’s very easy to achieve for a great result.
- Apply an Pinky eyeshadow on your eyelids, softly blending it out towards the temples and underneath the lower lash line (you won’t regret trying our Sparkling Eyeshadow in Pinky)
- Finish with a smudge proof mascara in a black shade (our Natural Black Lashes Mascara will give you great results and long durability)
We hope you’ll enjoy experimenting with these new looks.
Stay tuned for another article!