We are back today with a celebrity make-up look that that really stayed in our minds. We are talking about the beautiful Zendaya, that stole our breaths in the recent Met Gala.
Matching her dress, the make-up has bright red tones with a touch of orange, making this look very fresh and perfect for summer.
Let’s see the steps to re-create it using the range of Lin&Lo products!
- Start with a base and a thin layer of foundation, we really want to leave the focus on eyes, cheeks and lips.
- Using the Mineral Eyeshadow Set in Lunaire, apply the shade in the middle on the lid area and aim at a smoky effect by creating a light-to-dark gradient from the inner eye corner towards the end
- To intensify the eyes even more, you can draw a thin line with a black pencil (why not our Contour Eye Pencil in Carbon Black?) that you can blend with the eyeshadow using a thin brush (what about out Small Eyeshadow Brush?)
- Apply Mascara (Our Instant Love Mascara will do the trick)
- Highlight your cheeks area with our Mineral Blush in Peachy Rose
- To finish the look, apply our Matte Lipstick in Orange
Let us know if you have any comments or questions and.. have a nice weekend!
Recreate the incredible Zendaya’s make-up look at Met-Gala 2017 with Lin&Lo!