Welcome back to another weekly appointment with the Lin&Lo world.
We are here today to speak about natural ingredients, their use in skincare/cosmetics and their benefits.
We believe in skin-loving products that make you feel confident and safe and it’s important to be aware of the huge potential of natural ingredients.
Today we are talking about Roman Chamomile.
For centuries, people have been using chamomile as a natural remedy to relieve symptoms of insomnia, cramps, upset stomach and several other common conditions. Thanks to its therapeutic properties, chamomile is also a great ingredient for keeping skin healthy.
If you haven’t incorporated this fantastic element into your skincare routine, here are some of the reasons why you should consider it.
- Research has shown that chamomile has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as the essential oil is powerful enough to penetrate through the deeper levels of the skin below the surface. Thanks to this property, the daisy-like flower can help with acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburns and other skin irritations.
- Camomile can be effectively used to dry open wounds and help them heal fasters.
- It contains levomenol, an agent with an anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties that also slows down the aging process of the skin by improving the texture and prolonging elasticity.
- It can help getting rid of under eye circles with easy application; a good effect can also be obtained by simply placing cool teabags on the eyes for few minutes.
- Even if there isn’t a scientific proof, beauty experts claim that camomile acts as a natural skin bleacher, helping to lighten your complexion for a healthy glow.
Chamomile can be easily found in dried herb form, as herbal tea, in ointments or essential oils.
If you are looking for the perfect product for a healthy skin before and after applying make-up, our Moisturising Base is the right solution for you.
This product protects the skin and allows foundation to be applied easily. The formula is enriched with vegetable oils, roman chamomile and shea butter, which deeply moisturises the skin and provides a soothing, healing and revitalising effect.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information!
For today it’s all, enjoy the rest of the week and stay tuned for other articles!
The natural secret for a healthy skin