We have put together few interesting points and facts to remind you how important is your intake of Vit C for your health.
- Sun Protection: to use in combination with a traditional SPF, it can offer some protection against UV rays and repair some signs of sun damage such as discoloration and fine lines.
- Defence against free radicals: Vitamin C is an antioxidant, neutralising free radicals created in skin after oxidative stress and protecting and minimising the damages.
- Boost collagen production: Vitamin C is one of the factors in stabilising and creating collagen molecules. This means that it’s one of the most reliable anti-aging ingredients on the market. Research shows that it can also increase the quality of the collagen ccreated in the body.
-Reduces brown spots: it can help the already present skin’s ability to heal itself. It’s the one of the best ingredients to reduce red and brown spots, also thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties (very useful if you are struggling with acne or rosacea).
- Brighten Skin: Vitamin C can act as a natural bleaching agent and lighten the skin.
In conclusion, Vitamin C is an essential part of skin health, contributing to photo-protection, decreasing photo damage and as antioxidant.
Lin&Lo enriches the full range of products with natural and mineral ingredients, and Vitamin C is a big component. Here is the list of products that contain it:
- Balanced Moisturising Base
- Mineral eyeshadow set
- Moisturising Liquid Concealer
- Contour eye pencil
- Satin Lipstick
- Long Wear Liquid Lipstick
- Liquid Lipgloss
For the full information on our ingredients visit our website and the link below.
Have a great weekend!